In “Further Reading” under the section titled Challenges of performance-based funding models, WLUFA Advocate 4.4 November 2015 article.
- Ontario Coalition of University Faculty Associations, 2015: OCUFA Funding Formula Review Handbook
- Council on University Planning and Analysis and Council of Ontario Universities, 2012: Interprovincial Comparison of University Revenue
- Martin Hicks, Higher Education Quality Council of Ontario, 2015: Design Questions: Funding Models for Ontario
- Mary B. Ziskin et al., Higher Education Quality Council of Ontario, 2014: Outcomes-based Funding: Current Status, Promising Practices and Emerging Trends
- David A. Tandberg and Nicholas W. Hillman, 2013: State Performance Funding for Higher Education: Silver Bullet or Red Herring